This is a thing floating around on Facebook, but it hasn’t worked out well for me. Facebook is ridiculously slow, and it’s not my stuff causing it. Changing the previous answers is a painstaking process, and Facebook moves slower the longer it runs. ANYWAY, these are the questions with my answers, so for all you enquiring minds, I’m doing this for the third time. I hope you’re happy.
Here are the rules: post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours. Then tag 25 people to do the same thing.
If I tagged YOU, it’s because I want to know more about YOU!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My grandfathers, Howard Clark Wyatt and Joe Brown Bunch.
On Saturday I laughed ’till I cried.
No, and neither does anyone else.
I guess roast beef.
We will have 🙂
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never. I can’t believe you even asked that.
Yes, and my appendix.
I would like to say I would, but doubt that I could do it.
Bran flakes with skim milk.
Every time, and so should you.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The mood their in.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink, but only if there’s black to go with it.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
The extra hundred pounds or so of myself.
Everyone in Rome and Calhoun.
I won’t read them all.
Fresh cut grass, two-cycle engine exhaust, sawdust.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Sharp’s Grocery; I was ordering pizza.
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I only watch baseball on t.v, but will watch high school basketball, baseball and football.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Just about anything.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, then spring and fall in that order.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP.
No cup, they get nasty in the bottom.
Recording artist? Elvis
I’ve started several, but am reading none of them right now.
Mouse pad? I spend 90% of my time on the laptop, and an optical mouse doesn’t need a pad anyway.
Don’t have t.v. (but I never miss House or Knight Rider)
My motorcycle ideling.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have the face for radio. Seriously, I do have a knack for public speaking.